If you’ve used our services, you can complete this very quick questionnaire called The NHS Friends and Family Test.
The test was created to help us understand if you’re happy with the NHS services in your area. The test is anonymous and only has 2 questions.
If you’ve stayed over at any of these hospitals or wards, you can fill out our Inpatient Transfer and Discharge Questionnaire:
- Brampton War Memorial Hospital
- Cockermouth Community Hospital
- Keswick Community Hospital
- Penrith Community Hospital
- Workington Community Hospital
- Copeland Unit at West Cumberland Hospital
If you’ve used any of the services below you can fill out an Community and Outpatient Questionnaire:
- district nursing
- out of hours community nursing
- diabetes services
- sexual health
- speech and language therapy
- community rehabilitation
- respiratory services
- Cumberland Infirmary outpatients
- West Cumberland Hospital outpatients
If you’ve used any of our Accident & Emergency (A&E) and Urgent Treatment Centres (UTC) you can fill out this questionnaire.
If your child has used any of our children’s services, you can fill out one of these questionnaires.
For anyone who has transitioned from child to adult services:
If you’ve used our respiratory service and had pulmonary rehabilitation, you can fill out this questionnaire.
If you’ve used our MSK/Physiotherapy Service Remote Consultation Service, you can fill out this questionnaire.
Service specific surveys: