We’re trying to involve more people in North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust (NCIC) and so are offering you the chance to win a free hamper by joining us as a Member (it’s completely free and takes just minutes to do)!*
Our Members are a vital link between the NHS and the public in north Cumbria, helping to tell us about the needs of our local community, and letting us know where we can improve our services. They also take up important volunteer roles with the Trust such as meeting and greeting, and supporting at our hospital volunteer centres.
- Join the Trust as a Member by completing the online registration form (it’s free, takes just takes 5 minutes to do, and is open to anyone aged 14 or over in Cumbria!)
- Find us on Facebook or Twitter and look for the hamper giveaway post
- Comment on the post to let us know you’ve signed up as a member, and share the post for your friends and family to see – once verified we’ll enter you into the draw to win the prize!
As a Member of the Trust you’ll have the following benefits too:
- Get NHS discounts at high street and online stores
- Receive regular updates about the Trust
- Find out about volunteer opportunities at the Trust
- Opportunity to attend special meetings
- Even stand for election as a Governor of NCIC if you wanted to
Please make sure you comment on the social media post to let us know you’ve completed the registration and that you’d like to be entered into the prize draw!
The competition closes on the 16th of August 2021 and we’ll announce the winner on our website.
*Restrictions apply – entrants must be aged 14 or over and live in Cumbria. A full list of eligibility criteria for joining NCIC as a Member can be found here.
Existing NCIC staff and Members cannot enter, but please check your emails for details of a Member exclusive competition that you can enter!