If you’d like to attend please email Corporate.Governance@ncic.nhs.uk to let us know.
If you’d like to ask the Board a question, there are 3 ways you can do this:
- At the meeting, fill out a question form and give it to our Company Secretary.
- Download the questions for the board form and email it to: Corporate.Governance@ncic.nhs.uk
- Download the questions for the board form and post it to:
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
Corporate Governance Team
NHS Parkhouse South
We’ll try to answer your question in writing within 5 working days. The answer will also be read out at the next meeting. If you can not attend the meeting, your question and the answer will still be read out. It will also be included in the minutes of the meeting.
If you have written to the Board asking a question, you can also ask a follow up question on the day of the meeting, with the consent of the Chair. Your question must be related to the one you sent in writing.
There is also some time at the beginning of the meeting for questions relating to the agenda. The Board will either answer questions directly or, if the information is not easily available, they’ll send an answer in writing within 10 working days.
Your question will not be answered if the Chair considers it to be:
- about something that’s confidential
- something that the Trust has no control over
- a question that has already been answered by the Board in the last 6 months
- offensive, silly or damaging to someone’s reputation
If you’d like more information about asking questions at Board meetings, you can email Corporate.Governance@ncic.nhs.uk.
|February public board agenda and papers
Earlier meeting agendas and papers are available on request.