Arrangements for Board of Directors have been reviewed in light of our response to the Coronavirus pandemic. We will continue to hold meetings of the Board of Directors however, as part of our attempts to contain the spread of the virus, there will be no public attendance at Board of Directors meetings. Details of Board of Directors meetings will continue to be available on our website.
If you’d like to attend please email Corporate.Governance@ncic.nhs.uk to let us know.
If you’d like to ask the Board a question, there are 3 ways you can do this:
- At the meeting, fill out a question form and give it to our Company Secretary, Daniel Scheffer.
- Download the questions for the board form and email it to: Corporate.Governance@ncic.nhs.uk
- Download the questions for the board form and post it to:
North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
Corporate Governance Team
68 Kingstown Broadway
We’ll try to answer your question in writing within 5 working days. The answer will also be read out at the next meeting. If you can not attend the meeting, your question and the answer will still be read out. It will also be included in the minutes of the meeting.
If you have written to the Board asking a question, you can also ask a follow up question on the day of the meeting, with the consent of the Chair. Your question must be related to the one you sent in writing.
There is also some time at the beginning of the meeting for questions relating to the agenda. The Board will either answer questions directly or, if the information is not easily available, they’ll send an answer in writing within 10 working days.
Your question will not be answered if the Chair considers it to be:
- about something that’s confidential
- something that the Trust has no control over
- a question that has already been answered by the Board in the last 6 months
- offensive, silly or damaging to someone’s reputation
If you’d like more information about asking questions at Board meetings, you can email our Company Secretary Daniel.Scheffer@ncic.nhs.uk
- May 2020
- May 2020 for Information
- March 2020
- March 2020 for information
- January 2020
- January 2020 for information
- November 2019
- October 2019
- July 2019
- April 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
Meeting agendas and papers prior to 2018 are available on request.