As a member you can get involved in all sorts of activities and discussions about how our services can be developed and changed for the better.
Membership is completely free and open to anyone in Cumbria aged 14 and over. It’s up to you how much you’d like to be involved.
As a member you can:
- receive regular updates about the Trust
- attend free health events and annual general meeting
- tell us about the needs of your local community
- join patient participation groups
- receive NHS discounts at high street and online stores
- have a say in how our services are run and developed
- have a direct link to our Board
- stand for election as a governor
- elect others to represent you on the Governor’s Council
For more details about becoming a member call 01228 936230 or email the membership office on AskYourGovernor@ncic.nhs.uk