As a member you can get involved in all sorts of activities and discussions about how our services can be developed and changed for the better.
Membership is free and open to anyone in Cumbria aged 14 and over. It’s up to you how much you’d like to be involved.
As a member you can:
- receive regular updates about the Trust
- attend the Annual Members Meeting and other member’s events
- get involved in Co-production groups
- tell us about the needs of your local community
- have a say in how our services are run and developed
- have a direct link to our Board
- stand for election as a governor
- elect others to represent you on the Governor’s Council
- receive NHS discounts at high street and online stores
For more details about becoming a member call 01228 603761 or email the membership office on AskYourGovernor@ncic.nhs.uk