Our team can help you if you need:
- facial deformity (orthognathic) surgery
- facial or oral prosthetics
- head, neck and facial surgery for cancer
- photodynamic therapy
- reconstructive surgery
- removal of benign and malignant tumours in the head and neck
- removal of impacted teeth and complex buried dental roots
- skin cancer surgery
- surgical treatment for facial injuries
- salivary gland surgery for benign and malignant lesions
Generally, if you’re referred to our service, you’ll be invited for a consultation. During the appointment we’ll do a physical examination, discuss the reasons you’ve been referred to us and what you hope to get out of any treatment. We may also need to do an X-ray or other investigations.
Once we’ve examined you and decided if surgery is appropriate, we’ll discuss your options in detail and agree on a treatment plan.
Some consultations are carried out in a multi-disciplinary environment, meaning that you benefit from the expertise of different team members and specialists being involved your care.
Oral Surgery Surgical Centre
01228 814222 or 814224