The main car park (car park A) is located in front of the main entrance. There are 2 smaller car parks:
- car park C is located to the left of the building
- car park D is for disabled patients and visitors only and located at the rear
Parking for blue badge holders is free. If you're using the main car park, take your blue badge and your ticket to the reception desk in the main building before you leave.
We’ll validate your ticket so you can exit the barriers free of charge. Please note that the badge holder must be present in order for us to validate your ticket.
All other patients and visitors must pay on exit at a payment machine. The machines accept 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins. Debit and credit cards are also accepted.
- up to 1 hour costs £1
- up to 2 hours 15 mins costs £2
- up to 3 hours 30 mins costs £3
- up to 24 hours costs £5
- a 1 week permit costs £10
- a 1 month permit costs £25
If you purchase a 1 week or 1 month permit, your ticket will be returned to you each time you exit the barrier system until it expires.
If you think you’ve received an unfair parking charge, please contact UK Parking Control (UKPC). You can read about the appeals process here.